My mother in law sent me a bag of peppermint white chocolate popcorn for my birthday. Husband ate it all. And then asked for more. I figured it would make a quick and easy holiday snack so I was okay with that.
Me: It’s movie night! What do you want for snacks?
Husband: I don’t need snacks.
Me: Lies. You always want snacks.
Me: I’m asking you now because I don’t want to get halfway through the movie and you decide you want snacks.
Me: Peppermint Popcorn?
Me: It takes 4 minutes. I’m making peppermint popcorn.
- 1 bag microwave kettle corn
- 1/3 C white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1. Ladies and Gentlemen, start your timers!
- 2. Pop kettle corn according to package directions. (approx 2.3 minutes)
- 3. Stir together melted chocolate and peppermint extract. (.3 minutes)
- 4. Dump kettle corn out on a piece of parchment paper and spread it around to ensure maximum chocolate coverage. (.5 minutes)
- 5. Drizzle white chocolate mixture over popcorn – make sure and get all of the pieces! (1 minute)
- 6. Top with sprinkles because they’re cute. (.2 minutes)
- 7. And there you have it: a festive snack in under 4 minutes. Win.